Yuzu (柚) is a citrus fruit originating in East Asia, believed to be a hybrid of sour mandarin and a Chinese lchang papeda. The tart taste resembles the flavour of a grapefruit with hints of mandarin, and is used in many types of Japanese dishes, including ponzu sauce, tea, soft drinks, cakes, and various sweets. It is also used to make liquor such as “yuzukomachi” and wine.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.