Yukata (浴衣) is the name of a Japanese garment, similar to a kimono, but intended for casual use in summer, during festivals, and after bathing at hot springs. A yukata is usually made of cotton and is unlined. Brighter colours are worn by younger people, and muted or darker colours are worn by older people. With yukata, the more casual “geta” sandals are worn rather than the more formal and lacquered “zori” sandals.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.