Wakizashi (脇差) is a traditional Japanese sword that was worn by the samurai class of feudal Japan to be a companion or backup sword to the katana. With a blade length between 30-60cm, it is smaller than a katana and was used for indoor or close-quarters combat. While katana could only be carried by the samurai class, wakizashi could be carried by merchants for self-defense against bandits.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.