Umeshu (梅酒) is a Japanese liqueur that is made by steeping ume fruits, a type of fruit similar to both a plum and apricot. It is commonly referred to as plum wine, and has a sweet and sour taste with an alcohol content of 10-15%. Although there are many famous brands of umeshu, it’s easy to make at home with the three simple ingredients: ume fruits, rock sugar, and shochu liquor. Umeshu jars are readily available in Japan for the purpose of production at home.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.