Tenugui (手拭い) is the name of a thin Japanese cloth made of cotton and has a multitude of uses. It can be used as a dishcloth, gift wrap, headband, and a simple hand cloth, as demonstrated by its kanji characters: 手 meaning hand, and 拭 meaning wipe. Tenugui are popular souvenirs as they come in a variety of beautiful designs and are relatively inexpensive.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.