Tempura (天ぷら) is a Japanese dish of battered and deep-fried seafood or vegetables. It was originally introduced to Japan in the sixteenth century by Portuguese missionaries. One of the most popular types of tempura is shrimp (ebi), but vegetables like sweet potato, eggplant, and mushroom are common as well.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.