Taiyaki (鯛焼き) is a fish-shaped Japanese cake, most commonly filled with red bean paste from sweetened azuki beans. Other popular fillings include chocolate, custard, matcha cream, cheese, or sweet potato. The batter is made using pancake or waffle batter and poured into fish-shaped moulds. Taiyaki is thought to have originated in Tokyo in the Meiji era.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.