Soba (蕎麦) is the name of thin Japanese noodles made from buckwheat flour. Noodles made from a combination of buckwheat flour and normal wheat flour are a specialty of the Nagano prefecture. Soba noodles are very popular, inexpensive, and served in a variety of ways. They are often eaten hot in winter, and chilled in the summer, with the latter variety being served on a bamboo tray and garnished with nori seaweed. These cold noodles, referred to as zarusoba, are dipped into a sauce called “tsuyu” served on the side.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.