Shogi (将棋) is a two-player strategy board game similar to chess, sometimes called Japanese chess or the Generals’ Game. Shogi in its present form was played as early as the 16th century, with slightly different versions being recorded as early as 1210. It is played on a board with a grid of 9 rows and 9 columns, with each player having a set of 20 wedge-shaped playing pieces. The playing time can vary from 30 minutes to around 2 hours.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.