Senbei (煎餅) are Japanese rice crackers that come in various shapes, sizes, and flavours. They are usually savoury, but are sometimes sweet. Traditionally, they are baked or grilled over charcoal and are sometimes brushed with a sauce. Some senbei are wrapped in a sheet of nori seaweed. They are eaten with green tea as a snack, and offered to house guests. Senbei differ from “arare” rice crackers which are much smaller and more bite-size with various shapes such as snowflakes, flowers and are sometimes brightly coloured.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.