Seifuku (制服) is the name of the Japanese school uniform modelled after European navy uniforms that first appeared in the late 19th century. Sailor-style uniforms became popular because of their easy-to-sew patterns and straight lines, and were sometimes assigned as home economics projects. Seifuku usually have short-sleeve light-coloured shirts for summer, and long-sleeve dark-coloured shirts for winter.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.