Sakuramochi (桜餅) is a Japanese confectionary made of sweet rice cake with pink colouring, wrapped in a pickled cherry blossom leaf, and filled with anko (sweet red bean paste). There are different styles of sakuramochi in different regions of Japan. In Kansai, sakuramochi is formed into a ball, but Kanto (Tokyo) style looks similar to a wrapped crepe. It’s a popular sweet during cherry blossom season and Girl’s Day (Hinamatsuri).
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.