Sake (酒) is a rice wine commonly referred to as “nihonshu” (日本酒) in Japan. It is the country’s national beverage and often used in rituals, ceremonies, and offerings. Sake is poured from a ceramic vessel called tokkuri, and can be served cold, warm, or room temperature depending on preference and season.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.