Ramen (ラーメン) is a Japanese dish noodle soup dish, made with wheat noodles and served in various types of meat or fish broth. Ramen is seasoned with miso or soy sauce and is topped with various ingredients including sliced pork, green onions, hard boiled eggs and bamboo shoots. Ramen in Japan is a very regional dish, with one of the most popular broths being tonkotsu (pork bone broth), originating in Kyushu.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.