Origami (折り紙) is the Japanese art of paper folding, where the goal is to change a flat sheet into a sculpture through various techniques. It is generally discouraged to use any additional technique such as cutting or gluing, although constructing a larger sculpture from smaller sculptures is referred to as modular origami. The most famous origami model is called the orizuru (折鶴), or paper crane. An ancient legend states that folding senbazuru (千羽鶴), a group of one thousand paper cranes, will grant the folder a wish by the gods.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.