Onigiri (お握り) are Japanese snacks made of seasoned white rice, pressed into triangular or circular balls, and fully or partially wrapped in a sheet of nori seaweed. They are made with many different types of fillings, including pickled umeboshi (plum), salmon, and tuna and mayonnaise. Onigiri are a popular on-the-go food due to their convenient design, and you can find them in nearly every convenience store in Japan.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.