Omamori (お守り) are Japanese amulets that are available to purchase at both Shinto shrines and Buddhist temples across the country. The word mamori (守り) means “protection” and the charms are said to provide good luck for various situations, including good health, safe childbirth, safe travel, and success in business and exams. Modern omamori are made of a prayer written on paper or wood and covered in a brocade silk bag. The cover must never be opened as their benefits will be lost.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.