Okonomiyaki (お好み焼き) is a Japanese savoury pancake made of a variety of ingredients. “Okonomi” means “what you like” and “yaki” means “grilled” or “cooked.” Traditionally, it is a dish best known in the Kansai and Hiroshima regions of Japan, with each having their own style. Osaka-style (Kansai) okonomiyaki is the most popular version and best known outside of Japan. The mixed batter contains flour, grated yam, eggs and shredded cabbage, and is cooked with green onion, pork, and other ingredients. It is topped with condiments such as okonomiyaki sauce, Japanese mayonnaise, seaweed flakes, pickled ginger, and bonito flakes. In Hiroshima, the ingredients are layered rather than mixed, piled very high, and topped with a fried egg.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.