Nigirizushi (握り寿司) meaning “hand-pressed sushi” is made of a round, long mound of sushi rice with a topping called “neta”, which is usually a type of seafood like salmon, tuna, or eel. Some toppings are held to the rice with a thin strip of nori, including the sweet egg “tamago.” Nigirizushi is usually served as a set of two pieces.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.