Misoshiru (味噌汁) is a traditional Japanese soup made of “dashi” stock mixed with softened miso paste; a seasoning made by fermenting soybeans with salt and fungus. Typically, miso is salty, but the flavour and aroma can vary depending on added ingredients and differing fermentation processes. More than 80% of Japan’s annual miso production goes into miso soup, and nearly 75% of all Japanese people eat miso soup at least once a day. One of the most popular solid ingredients added to misoshiru are green onions and tofu.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.