Melonpan (メロンパン) is a type of Japanese sweet bun also known as melon bread. The name “melon” comes not from its flavour, but from its appearance that resembles a rock melon or cantaloupe skin. Melon pan is made of soft bread covered in a thin layer of crisp cookie dough, and come in various flavours and fillings including matcha, chocolate chip, and strawberry.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.