Matcha (抹茶) is a very finely ground Japanese green tea powder, originally used in traditional Japanese tea ceremony. There are two main types of matcha powder: ceremonial grade, meant for drinking, and culinary-grade, which is often used as flavouring and dye in foods such as mochi, green tea ice cream, and other confectionery. Matcha is an increasingly popular flavour in the West and is also used in baking, smoothies, and lattes. Matcha is not steeped like loose-leaf tea, but uses the whole leaf in its ground form and is whisked into a bowl to create a frothy, smooth texture.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.