Koinobori (鯉幟) are carp-shaped streamers that are flown in Japan to celebrate Children’s Day (子供の日) on May 5th; the last day of the Golden Week holiday. The top two carp represent the father and mother of a family, with any below representing the children, decreasing in size with their ages. Happy Children’s Day!
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.