Kintsugi (金継ぎ) or kintsukuroi (金繕い) are words that mean “golden joinery” and “golden repair” and refer to the Japanese art of mending broken pottery with gold. Kintsugi can be compared to the Japanese philosophy of wabi-sabi, which embraces flaws and imperfections, and turns the breakage into part of the object’s history rather than something to hide.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.