Kakigoori (かき氷) is a Japanese dessert made of shaved ice, syrup, and a sweetener, similar to a snow cone. They’re available in a variety of flavours, including cherry, lemon, green tea, strawberry, melon, and more. Kakigōri is a popular summer treat sold at festivals, convenience stores, and by street vendors.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.