Ichigo-sando (いちごサンド) is a type of sandwich popular during strawberry season in Japan. While sandwiches in the west are usually savoury, they can be quite different in Japan and contain a variety of unique ingredients. Strawberry sandwiches, or “fruit sando” (フルーツサンド) containing kiwi, mango, or banana, are served with thick cream between slices of “shokupan,” a type of bread that is slightly sweet. Shokupan is soft but “bouncy” and much better suited for this type of sweet treat.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.