Go (碁) or Igo (囲碁) is a strategic board game that became popular in the Japanese imperial court in the 8th century, and spread to the general public by the 13th century. Originating in China, the aim of the game is to surround more territory than the opponent using black and white game pieces called “stones” placed on the board’s intersecting lines. Although the rules are simple, go is thought to be more complex than chess which has a smaller board and fewer moves to consider.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.