Furoshiki (風呂敷) are Japanese wrapping cloths that can be used to wrap a variety of items. They can be used to transport goods instead of using bags, or can be used to wrap gifts. Furoshiki can be made from a variety of fabrics, including silk, cotton, rayon, nylon, and chirimen crepe, and have no set size. Although the furoshiki has declined in popularity after the widespread use of plastic bags, they are still commonly used to wrap bento box lunches and double as a table mat when unfolded.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.