Fugu (河豚) is the Japanese name for the pufferfish, and the name of the dish prepared from it. Fugu is notorious for being lethally poisonous unless it’s prepared with care to remove the toxic parts to avoid contaminating the meat. Preparation of fugu is very strictly controlled by law in Japan and may only be prepared by qualified chefs with years of rigorous training. The most popular way to serve fugu is as thin slices of sashimi. There is no known antidote and if poisoned, the victim must be put on life support until the poison has worn off.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.