Daifukumochi (大福餅) is a Japanese sweet rice cake made of glutinous rice that is pounded into paste, molded into shape, and stuffed with a sweet filling. Daifuku comes in many varieties, but the most common are pale pink, white, and pale green, and filled with sweet azuki bean paste. They are usually covered in a layer of starch to keep them from sticking to each other. In more recent times, some daifuku can be found with fillings made of ice cream.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.