Crêpes (クレープ) in Japan are different from those in France. While French crêpes are often presented as a fine pancake with gourmet ingredients, the Japanese have turned them into a popular, easy-to-eat street food, almost always in the shape of a cone. Popular Japanese crêpe ingredients include green-tea ice cream, strawberries, apples, chocolate sauce, and cheesecake, and are made of a sweeter, more decadent batter than French crêpes. The first crêpe cafe opened on Takeshita street, Harajuku, in 1977.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.