Annin-dofu (杏仁豆腐) is a traditional Japanese dessert that originated in China. Annin-dofu is not actually made of tofu, but of a soft, jellied apricot kernel or almonds, agar, and sugar. It is richer and softer than the Chinese version, and often eaten after spicy or fatty foods such as ramen. Served cold, it’s a refreshing and light way to end a meal.
Available in two sizes. Frame not included.
- Material: Mohawk Superfine Ultrawhite Eggshell 270gsm acid-free card from GF Smith
- Printing process: Archival giclee pigment ink
- Origin: Printed and hand-cut in Nottingham, United Kingdom
Delivery times & prices
We ship worldwide. 日本へ国際郵便で送ります。
- UK deliveries: 3-4 working days via Royal Mail 1st class
- International deliveries available via Royal Mail International Standard Airmail
- Prices calculated during checkout
For more information on shipping times for international deliveries, please check the delivery & returns page.
Due to travel arrangements, I will be shipping these prints around August 18, 2017.